Login to the ENGR server ece310.engr.uidaho.edu using the X2Go Client.
Linux and Mac users can use ssh instead of the X2Go client. They can do this with
ssh -XY [username]@ece310.engr.uidaho.edu
Run cadsetup ams035 and setuppdk ams035 to set up your environment and work directory respectively.
cadsetup ams035 setuppdk ams035
The Spectre models for AMS 0.35u are located at /tools.new/examples/pdk/ams035/spectre/c35.
1) Run cadsetup and virtuoso to start Cadence in a command line terminal.
cadsetup virtuoso &
2) Select the C35B4C0 process when prompted.
Remember that the CIW (common interpreted window) and Library Manager will open up.
Simulation models are located in the following directory on the ece310.engr.uidaho.edu server.
You can see my example schematics based on the textbook by adding the following lines to the cds.lib file in your home directory. The directions for doing so are losted below:
1) Locate your cds.lib in your profile (use the list command “ls”)
2) Open the cds.lib with a file editor. Click on this Link if you don't know how to do it. You can use vi or gedit editors.
3) Add the following line to your cds.lib:
DEFINE ECE310_examples /home/alve8438/ece310_examples/ECE310_Examples
4) Save your cds.lib
Video tutorials are available here